Nov 9, 2008

I won the SMILE AWARD!



Nancy, the sweet mommy of Jasmine & Jade, awarded me with the Smile Award. Thank you Nancy for this award. Sorry it's taken me so long to pay it forward!

What is a Smile Award you ask?

1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life. Definitely. Absolutely.
7. Must love kids.

These are the rules for the Smile Award

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

I pass this award to:
1. Sandy
2. Kim
3. Laurie
4. Connie
5. Kimberly

3 comments:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Congrats to you!!!
Kathy T
Anchorage

Lainey-bug's Gigi said...

Congratulations, Donna. It is so hard to believe that it has been almost a year since we met. The trip was an unforgetable one for me in so many ways. Meeting you was one of them. I can hardly believe how much Macey has grown in so short a time.

Carol M.

Connie said...

Thanks for the recognition--I've finally posted on my blog! Can you believe its been almost a year?!