Dec 11, 2008

8 Favorite Things

Nancy (Me and My Two Chickadees) tagged me for an 8 things meme. So here they are!

8 Favorite TV shows:
* Dancing with the Stars
* The Amazing Race
* Intervention
* Ellen
* Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
* Design on a Dime
* Jon & Kate Plus 8
* Design Star

8 Things I look forward to:
* Having fun with Bug and Mace-ster
* Reading
* Sleeping in
* Weekends
* Christmas
* Fall and winter weather
* Mexican food :)
* Alone time

8 Things on my wish list:
* Get in shape
* Get a raise!
* Trip back to China with my girls when they are older
* Be independently wealthy so I don't have to work anymore
* If I have to work, be able to work from home and still afford private school education for my girls
* Complete healing for my mom
* For my mom's house to be 100% repaired AND SOLD!
* A new car

8 Things I did yesterday:
* Sang Christmas songs in the car with my girls
* Watched it SNOW!!!
* Had dinner with a friend
* Worked
* Laughed
* Watched "Ellen" and laughed more
* Balanced my check book (I do it everyday!)
* Played on the computer

8 Favorite Restaurants:
* Pei Wei
* Chuy's
* Tony's
* La Hacienda
* Whataburger (does fast food count?)
* Bennigan's (they still have them in San Antonio!)
* Sweet Tomatoes
* TGI Friday's

8 Friends I tag
Denise
Jana
Jennifer
Jill
M3
Monica
Cynthia
Stefanie

3 comments:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

To Cute!!!

Denise Grover Swank said...

I'm going to work on this and try to have it done on Saturday.

You know I secretly love these things!

Super Mommy said...

I love the Amazing Race too – and Donna - glad you played - loved your responses!!

I also love the Amazing Race – just never know when it's on!

Wasn’t the snow awesome? Did you get enough to make a snowman?? We didn’t, but the girlies enjoyed it just the same!

I love Sweet Tomatoes – as do the girls – we should go some time!