Jan 6, 2009

Benjamin Vedder comes home!

After we had been home with Macey for just a few short months, I fell in love with a little boy nicknamed Houston by the agency who was trying to place him. His special need is the same as Macey's and they have the exact same birthday. I asked Kevin if we could adopt him, but he was not willing to consider it. I was so sad.

A short time later, a sweet family in Port St. Lucie Florida was matched with him. I'm so happy for him!! The Vedders are leaving in the next couple of days to bring him home and I'm so happy for them all. They are naming him Benjamin. Here is the little cutie pie!

Follow the Vedder's trip here! I'm so happy he'll be home with his forever family before his 3rd bday.

3 comments:

Debby said...

Oh...he's a cutie!!! I'm glad he's coming home before his birthday too.

Debby

PletcherFamily said...

Happy New Year you guys! that little boy is so cute! Port St. Lucie is just up the road from where we used to live in Florida.

Hope you are having a wonderful start to your new year!

Connie said...

I remember you telling me about him in an e-mail. How exciting! He is adorable-I can see why you were smitten. What a lucky family.