Jan 31, 2009

I never win anything...but I DID!

I never, ever win anything. Okay, I won the 50-yard dash once on field day while I was in elementary school, was voted "Most Dependable" of my 8th grade class and was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" as a senior. But since then, really nothing. No lottery, no prizes...well I definitely won when I received my children so I guess I can never say never.

My point is...I entered a drawing on Denise's blog, There's Always Room for One More, and I actually won!

Denise has frequent giveaways on her blog and I always enter. This week she was giving away a hand-made scarf. If you won, you actually got to choose between a soft pink scarf or a hot pink scarf. I picked the softer one:


Denise's blog is hilarious and I read it often. THANK YOU Denise! I can't wait to receive the scarf!

I also want to thank April, the talent behind the scarf. Thanks April!! You can visit her blog here and her Etsy store here. Go check her out!

5 comments:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

WHOO HOO> I have not had that much time to hit blogs..lately. Lots happening. So glad you won!!!

April said...

Thanks for the shout out! I sure hope you like the scarf!!!

Debby said...

Congrats Donna....you deserve it!!!

Debby

Denise Grover Swank said...

It couldn't have gone to a sweeter person!!! Congrats!

Super Mommy said...

Awesome Donna!! Congrats