May 26, 2009

Lena Graduates from PK!

Well today my first born graduated from Pre-k. And while I am super excited for her to start Kinder next year, it was also a reminder that time flies and my baby is growing up. I am so proud of her! She is a great little girl and the best big sister! I am blessed.

Here are pics from the day...

Graduation morning


Proud graduate!


Sister has to have her pic made too!


Macey & Grammy waiting for the ceremony to begin.


Big day!


That's my baby in the middle.


Lena receiving her diploma...I'm so proud!


With mommy & daddy


Grammy & Lena


Grammy & Macey


Mommy & Lena


Mommy & Macey


2009!!


And this one I took at the gym this evening. Lena is in gymnastics & Macey is in ballet and tap. So cute!

6 comments:

Debby said...

Yea! Congrats Lena....!!! While I keep up w/ you on various Yahoo boards...sure is nice that you finally updated your Blog!...=P

Is that your Mom? If so, she looks GREAT!!

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Congrats!! I wondered where you had been. Your girls look great! Have a fun summer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Shani and I just stummbled upon your blog. I have a daughter who was adopted from gaoming in 2006. She was born on 4/8/05. I noticed this was close to when you were there adopting your oldest daughter. I would love to email you personally, I am wondering if you visited the orphange and maybe my daughter was there! My email address is shani_fridrich@yahoo.com

thank you,
shani
ps. your daughters are beautifull

Super Mommy said...

Love those necklaces Lena has on! Another milestone was reached yesterday momma - the time goes by way too fast!

PletcherFamily said...

Congrats to Lena! Now on to Kindergarten!

RamblingMother said...

love the pics. have a great summer.